Saturday, August 11, 2007

In the begining....

Well, I've finally done it. I've gone and started myself a blog. It seems that almost everyone has one now and I thought I'd jump on the bandwagon (baaaaaah!). Anyway, if nothing else maybe it will give me a chance to stay in touch with friends (old and hopefully new!) and family, and more importantly - post pictures of my pets! So...um... I'm staying pretty busy because I am getting ready to move to Wisconsin. I'm a Florida girl and I've not really experience a true winter. I am looking forward to it though, I think it will be cool (I know - groan).

I would like to take this opportunity to introduce my live-in family members: Cleo (the dog - what can I say, I was in my "Shakespeare Phase"), Cairo and Mama (the cats). They are a
constant source of amusement...I wonder if they would say the same about me?

Cleo wishin' she was inside...

Mama looking a little irritated because I interupted a nap

Cairo in the only picture in which he was something other than a smear. I swear the only other time he moves so much is when the automatic feeder drops food in his dish....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sis! Nice job! Now I can keep up with you! Need a pic of you on there:)

Anonymous said...

Good job on your first blog, Danielle! It was fun to read and I love the pictures.

sf

Trina said...

Ok..I have contact. You will become addicted..I promise!
;-)

Amanda said...

Are you sure you weren't in an Egypt phase? =) Great start on your blog! The next hurdle is actually updating it on a consistent basis. As Trina has found out, it is one of the easiest ways to communicate with me (that and email...I am horrible at answering my cell and checking messages, let alone actually returning them!). We will miss you!!!

Michelle said...

Great pictures! You are off to a good start on your blog. Looking forward to seeing pictures of snow in the winter. :) If you need any tips for the winter, Mitch can provide them. He grew up in Maine. :)

Joe said...

So glad to catch up with you again. Go, ex-Polkers!

Anonymous said...

Hope JD wasn't too upset with you for the hang up. Have a safe trip and please keep in touch. We have several ways to do so there is no excuse. Good luck with new job and give Cleo, Mother Kitty and Cairo a kiss for me. Talk to you very soon.
db